The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Let's juz say this... I dun relish seeing another Harry Potter card or sticker anytime soon.

Had a tiring day at work today. We did stocktaking. This little task basically requires us to record down the number of items we had in the store. Simple? It is. I mean, it's only 98572957239572395725 books and other stuff in the store. We worked from 3 to 10... with pizza in-between and coke. Was enjoyable... the pple there are FARNIE man. If talk about death and mutilated animal remains do not gel the group in a strong cohesive bond... I dunno what will.

After stocktaking, we had to recheck them. Just so happened my manager passed me the form to check GIFT CARDS. OMG. It was hell.... esp finding this 1 card among the thousands there. Not very fun it seems.

Ok... am tired... sleep time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home