The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Just watched Ray. On a pirated DVD... the only way to enjoy good quality film making ;)

It's good... I like, though a little slow in the middle for my taste. The best thing about the show other than Jamie Foxx, is of course... the music. His music is amazing, so simple, yet layered in a harmony of so much complexity. Normal pple can't do that. This is the stuff of geniuses.

Bought a lot of stuff today. At Esprit. They have a 75 percent sale now... so hurry hurry. I mean... come on, 40 dollar pants???

And I loved the weekend. Happy Bday Am again. And thanks to the others that made my time GRRRRRRREEAT.

Finally.... being a sales man and having doors slammed in ur face... sucks. As is being chased by a 3 legged dog. No no.

And Alicia... pple do care. Really... even if they have big noses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home