The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, May 06, 2005

I have a bag of branded stuff sitting at the foot of my bed. Why? Simple, I rummaged through a trash can for them. Or recycle bin. Whichever it is, let's just say it was a relatively weird experience for me. Fren was leaving and he was giving away stuff. So being the Malaysian/Singapore/Australian PR that I am, I went to... get some.

And I did. An ugly Valentino jacket. A Hugo Boss shirt that's too tight for me. And a U2 pants that flops to the ground in a messy heap. And 2 pairs of sunglasses, though I don't own a pair cause making the lens is too expensive. Basically, the bag is useless. But I don't mind, I mean... it's free stuff! I hear my blood calling! So fun so fun!

And I have an interview for sales assistant tmw. So fun so fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home