The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Monday, April 11, 2005

Derek told me something utterly useless and depressing today. Most grads only get a job after 48 weeks. Math dictates that I should be getting a job...oh... in the next year or so.

Plus, I've just lost another weekend. This weekend in fact. Sigh. Apparently, we are taking a trip to the dam. Yay. Sarcastic yay btw. I mean, I gave my weekend to family, opting not to go out so I should have a bit more freedom this weekend. But when these thoughts were voiced... i got the frown, stare and talk. Lecture. Family. Wheeeee....

Also, my new article on Ebay is out at the Cud and I have an offer to write for animefringe.com. Go look at Ebay article!

Just got Steamboy OST! ROCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home