The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

She: Hello eepin
Me: Hey mom. Sorry, my phone's gonna die so can't talk for long.
She: Oh? So you want me to call your house phone?
Me: Nah, I'm not at home. Frens place. So wat's up?
She: Just wanna check with you, you called Grandad up right?
Me: Uh-huh... (news travels fast)
She: To borrow the lawn mower.
Me: Yupz. Wanted to borrow it to cut grass. Grass quite long.
She: That's wat I wanna check with you, you don't have grass what.
Me: I do. It's this tiny jungle patch next to my balcony. You called me just for a lawnmower?
She: Yar, and the grass thing.
Me: It's just a lawnmower. So Grandad called you for that?
She: Yar.
Me: (WTF) ok.....
She: So you're always at your frens' place?
Me: Yar, got group project.
She: I hope so.
Me: (WTF!?!?!?!?! I HOPE SO?????????) Yar, I am.
She: Ok, I'll ttyl, bye.
Me: Bye.

Lawnmower..... the hell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home