The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Oh man, I feel so weak. Not bad weak mind you, but the good buzzing kind that you get when you cant take laughing anymore. Oh man oh man oh man.

Was watching Jerry Seinfield doing a stand up act. And it was hilarious. Absolutely hilarious!!!!! Haven't laughed that much since I did the hoola with coconuts stuck at my ahems while monkeys with little bowler hats on their heads do little jigs right behind me. It wa swell time learning how helmets are a substitute for good thinking, men do not care about whether you women fake orgasms or not, and how sad the man at the xray checkpoint in airports really is.

Realised my blog's been a little melancholic lately, I apologize, so isn't me. As we can see, and as Candice can attest, I'm hyper, even when tired. So nuttin will ever get me down ever again. Except u frens. Stop having problems!!! Ebay, triangles, just so tired dun wanna see you.
well i tell you all this

*hugs*

i'll be there if any of you need me yar? need me!!! NEED ME!!!!!!!!



a little small... i cant do anything about it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home