The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

My neighbours are crazy. There's writing all over me. And fewer leg hairs.

Essay's all done. Slogged though the night with chips, milk and good ole msn for company. Nice to know all these distractions are around make sure doing work is a 2nd priority. Jus like sleep.

Realised today I'm screwed up. I'm a mess. Yay me.
Lying there playing what ifs. I swore never to play what ifs. But they keep coming back to haunt me. Good ole ghosts.

dun wanna be the bad guy. the one between. dun want the guilt to haunt you. im sorry. no more.

no more

across the night
it was the moon that stole my slumber
across the night
i fell in love with people sleeping


dun wanna be the bad guy. he wins without a fight. im out of the ring.

be glad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home