The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, April 01, 2004

My God...

Man... I dunno how to say this. Wow.

My dad juz called me juz now and told me to go back to singapore straight away. He wants me to pull out of uni cause of some trouble with fee payment. Something about the business failing and insurance not paying up.
WTF???????

I cant think right now...




















































happy april fools

It's like 240 am and I should be off to bed. But im not. Im accompanying my neighbours in their last bid to finish a report by tmw morning. U noe the drill. The usual hustle and bustle, screaming and rapid clacking of nails on keyboards. The usual. And i am right there with them. Attempting to read my feminism books, repeating to meself "Women are nothing but trouble" over and over and over again. But men love trouble so there. I doubt I'll get any sleep tonight.

Am watching a movie with the girls tmw night. Which brings me this point. Someone once asked me how my love life was going and I replied as witty as I could. Non-existant. With a smiley face. :)
And when I said it, I meant it, and I was happy. Im actually quite satisfied with my love life now. Who cares if nobody wants to hold my hand on a moonlit night. Or let me protect as a knight does his fair one. Or love and be loved in return, the true love way. I'm satisfied. I have such great frens, guy and girl. And a great life which I'm attempting to make better. I mean, I like it like that. It wouldn't hurt if some buxom model came up to me and asked if she could hold my hand and rub my face and tell me that she had fallen in love with me, wit, charm and roguishly good looks. But, as before, I'm happy. Are you? If not, get a Mastercard, it's handy.

Or read some Terry Pratchett.

Across the night rox. It so rox.

btw, jo, a bit late but happy bday dude. ur old and smelly, but hey, u've got love, money and life. And me. Nothing else matters except me. Cause I bring joy to everybody!

happy bday to you
happy .... aiyar... fingers hurt. bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home