The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, September 21, 2003

I earned 2 Australian dollars today. So happy, cause it was a good, fun way to earn money. Well, not earn I guess. My frens and I were sitting in front of a bank along Chinatown, at 12am in the morning, busking. Yes, we had a guitar in our hands and we were singing songs. It was indescribable. Derek (fren), convinced us to do something crazy tonight, thus singing session. There were still people walking along the streets n many looked at us curiously. Cause we were singing and laughing at the same time. Not a good combi. Anywaes, we didnt noe most of the songs we wanted to sing anywaes =) Wat we knew how to sing, we didnt noe how to play, and vice versa. So, we improvised. Someone played some chords and somebody makes up a song. It was really fun. Then some girls popped by and gave us 2 bucks! ^_^ haha, appreciation indeed. Then I saw Johan. It was realli funny. He had the "WTH are u pple doin" look on his face. Talked to him a bit and told him to buy our cds (we dun have any btw). So we sang and made up songs and sang. And some Aussie guys came and asked us to do requests. Since we didnt noe any english songs (Jap freaks here), Vincent (fren) made me improvise. So I did. A small crowd soon gathered and well, it was fun lar. Then it grew cold and we all went back to Vincent's place to have coffee.

If this post sounds serious and not very funny and hyper, it's becoz:
1) I'm tired
2) I'm happy but in the fulfilling sense? Hard to explain. It's like, I'm singing songs, MY songs, to people who listen to them. Whether they like them or not, it's still MY songs. Can you understand that?

Laterz ^^

Song now: Garden of Everything (Steve Contre)

Quote of the post:
[3:14am] ...wtf is lychee? [3:14am] it's a fruit [3:14am] kinda like a rambutan [3:14am] without the rambut



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home