The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Food was alright.
Clubbing was alright.
Company was fantastic. Went to my twin's n Rat's bday on sat, and it was a blast. Well, the food wasn't as great as expected... for we really expected very very fanta-orgasmic food. But no dice this time. Next time maybe.

My wallet hurts.

Clubbing at Evo was next and I got to meet a couple of new pple. Like a Shan look-alike, which is basically her twin... which would make her my twin as well... it's complicated. And yeah, bought shots for pple...

My wallet hurts so bad.

...and danced a little. Realised the music was pretty crap (I miss my MFLO and am a rocker/jazzer after all). Left early with Ams and bunked there.

MY HD IS DEAD!!! Well, to be more precise, the power outlet is dead, I need a new one but all computer stores are closed on Sunday. It's pretty sad. Sad I tell you!

Which is wat im feeling now. Sad. Cause there's no way I can reach out to her. And no way that barrier can be crossed. Because life's like that and I tell myself this all the time. But everytime I see her smile, my heart does a whoop-de-doop and the world sort of fazes out. I'm left in a blissful, foolish state...until reality comes crashing down on me and I berate myself for such foolishness. Plus, the music I'm listening to right now aint helping. Life is sad. Pics up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home