The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Whoa, it's pouring and hailing outside about now. Scary stuff I tell you. Hope the windows hold out... if not... it's gonna be coooooold.

Just watched a show (note: pirated dvd) called Suspect Zero. Was ok, wasn't exactly great but it had Ben Kingsley and he was terrific. I still can't believe he starred in Thunderbirds. My God, wat's with old respected actors and crappy roles in crappy shows (Sean Co0nnery in LXG...UGH).

Been working quite a bit so that's good. I like money... helps me buy women... I mean... women things... build up those attraction points as much as I can. Today was an extremely slow day... so I spent my day surfing Amazon.com. I like it becos it has so much rubbish in it. I like rubbish, practically frolic in it when I can.

Saw a couple of movies to watch...namely:

The Audition, a show about a crazy woman killing people
Suicide Club, a show about crazy highschool girls killing themselves
Samurai Fiction, a show about samurais killing many people
Bird People of China, a show about giant sea turtles

Hopefully I can get them. And a job. And a girlfren. My twin's bday is coming soon!!!!!!!!! An excuse to go drinking!!!! WHEEE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home