The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

"John the Dog, Bigmouth the Duck, Yuuhi the Crow, Pe the Goat, Booby the Pig, Sexy the Cat, Nyuu the Cow" is the catchphrase for the day. Why? Cause I say so so there!
I've made a breakthrough with this story I'm working on and I like it. It's idyllic and has a certain enthusiasm/charm that makes me smile. I don't really smile, no, im a sad, angry bastard like Greg House.

Had a bday dinner with Derek, foodgroup Derek, not nerd live-with-gf Derek (damn u girlfren Derek!). Food was mediocre, definitely not worth the price, but the company was fantabulous. Which is always a plus. Went to karaoke after that, where I didn't sing much but listened instead to Lib's and Derek's insanely great voices. I would actually kill for voices like that. Really... I have knives and all that.
I on the other hand, destroyed my own voice with screaming renditions of rock songs like Zhi You and Bohemian Rhapsody. Very destressing, screaming songs are, and are merely detrimental to health. No harm done.

Tmw, I meet the Managing Director of A&G. I hope I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home