The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Monday, August 15, 2005

Well, as eager as I am to know the results of the interview, they aren't here yet so no dice on predictions dear fans. The interview itself wasn't too bad, I think I made some sort of an impression (other than the druggie alcoholic who can't hold a pen). I emphasized on my desire to write and my ability to write. And how comical I can be... though I doubt that would be beneficial to my case... but we'll see.

That done, I am currently enjoying my game... Sakura Taisen 5. Ahhhh... the corniness, the nostalgia, the eye-candy. I like this game. It's a little cold now... as in the game doesn't exube the warmth the other games seem to have, but it's juz chapter two now so we'll see.

A customer had the gall to comment on my handwriting the other day.
"I hope you don't mind me commenting on your handwriting...seeing that I'm an ex-teacher and all," said the man.

WTF?

"Yes, I know it's a little bad," I admitted

"Yes," he agreed, "quite. It's in the way you hold the pen." Following which, he started to show me the problems of my grip, and the many ways in which to correct that.

I HATED HIM.

Really, I already said it was bad. But come on, spare me a little slack. I'm doing you a service here. Sigh, couldn't stand him. Wanted to stab him in the eye with my little blue pen.

Annnnywaes, had DOTA yesterdae which wasn't bad. And MAN UNITED WON!!!

That's all... go to sleep... stop waiting up for me... even if I'm good-looking, in a roguish way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home