The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Some things to settle first.

To begin...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST CANDICE CHAM something something.

You're a lady who has stolen my heart too many times, and after taken it, you don't seem to want to return it. I have to pay you for it. Bad Candz.

Being an adult doesn't really suck my sweet chocolately cherie ;)

Without further ado.... this is the birthday girl!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

.... oops? ha...ha...
This is...erm... candice...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now that THAT'S out of the way, time for the more interesting aspects of my life. Namely... PIRATES. Which is probably the most fun game I've have ever played recently. It is fun. So damn fun! Sailing the seven seas, all that swashbuckling adventure! Robbing the rich to give to me! And marrying Spanish babes. It's so damn fun!

That's it for my interesting life, suffice to say, gambling really doesnt go with the do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home