The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I really shouldn't be Blogging. On the other hand, I should have something meaningful to say when I blog.

But I don't, which skews things a little. And I don't really wanna finish 'Speaker for the Dead' so quickly or play WOW just yet. So let's chat about inane things shall we?

How about the many things in a person's life? The different aspects that form up my semi-pitiable existence.

Money: Well, I was happy with my Casual job at the bookstore. Was cause now, they are cutting casual hours. It's pretty sucky, am not getting the hours I want. I need the hours, not becos of the money though that amenity is pretty important as well... very if I am to survive; but becos it gets pretty boring when you have NUTS to do. So I prob need another job... not good when others are doing better as well. Envy jumps in and affairs start and it gets messy messy.

Social: Am not in the Top 100 Bachelors. I have no idea what Im doing wrong. Maybe I smell.

Gadgets: Well, my PS2 is missing... it's sad... I think the guy stole it. Oh wait.... juz found out he's in Japan... well then.. it's entirely my fault then. Pfft. Am not going to WOW (World of Warcraft.. yes I know it's not a verb). It's expensive and I have too many committments at the moment.

Love: Non-existent so let's skip that.

Ambitions: Other than the missing job and money woes, I am doing ok for my writing. Getting my name in places and my shorts are coming along slowly. Give me a year... should get something out I hope. Come on talent... you can do it!

Other stuff of metaphysical thought: I like lemon meringue pie.


ARENT YOU TIRED OF LOOKING INTO MY LIFE? GO HOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home