The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, June 26, 2005

What is it about Karaoke(ing) that keeps bringing me back? I mean, everytime I go to one, I end up having a sore throat the next day, I beggar myself and I beggar myself. Having no money is no fun at all, no siree... I mean, where the hell would I buy porridge?

But I detract.

Karaoke is fun. I guess in its own smelly, alcohol-filled, bad singing way. With the right company singing good songs badly or bad songs well, it becomes another fellowship-bonding thing. Too deep for me at this time. I'm only an Arts student.
But yes, that's what keeps me coming back... that and belting out "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" aka Freddie Mercury style. Dammit, wanna sing Bohemian Rhapsody.

Had a nice chat with my colleague at work about disney songs. Remembered how DARK Dumbo was and how Sleeping Beauty is prob the prettiest of the princesses. Well, it was boring at the store, what are 2 hot-blooded young adults to do?

Realised I'm not as funny as I once was. I'm serious, I've sorta mellowed down, especially with all these problems at hand. Oh yay, I'm depressing myself again, a trait which I find myself more familiar with, not necessarily a good thing unfortunately. On the plus side, I'm almost done with the 1st draft of a new short I'm working on. Almost done meaning I doubt it will be complete anytime soon. Ah dammit, I'm doing it again!

BTW, check this out. I love Rajaton. I need Rajaton. I need a credit card... pls...

And finally... LARC's new album is out!!!! It's called Awake... and I've just downloaded it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home