The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

It's nice to sorta inspire pple once more. Even if it's by accident.

And I must reinterate my hatred for present Hong Kong movies, which are pretty much CRAP nowadays. I have not seen anything that resembles actual plot and qualified acting in recent shows. It's galling to see how HK movies have fallen.

Finished Samurai Champloo as well. Thanks Ginny for that. It's not bad, not great either... the story isn't exactly placed properly. Actually pretty random. It tries to be a Cowboy Bebop, but lacks its emotion. Animation wise, the show excels, as is production values and directing. Music is fab as well, not blues or jazz, but more soul, chill-out... funk. Not bad.

And to Candz... yes or no? Tell me! Call me yar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home