The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Monday, November 01, 2004

Trick or Treat pple. Ok.. so I'm a little late, but I still want candy.

Been doin nuts but lazing around, pretending to do work, actually doing SOME work and lazing around even more. This essay just reeks of "DONT DO ME", stop thinking dirty u.

I mean, come on, post-humanism and male anxiety present in the cyborg form? I WILL DIE. On the other hand, there is a lot of food in my fridge. Thank God for bdays with more food than pple. My dinners are pretty secure now. For a while.

Then there is Resident Evil 2. What can I say of this. The first show was pretty bad, the 2nd... maybe a bit better. No points for plot, or even style. Points of Milla Jovovich and an almost decent ending. But no. No decent end. It's not a good show. End.

I should be doing work. But I'm not.. in fact, I may just watch anime and sleep. Seems to be the trend lately... bad eeps.. go do work. Nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home