The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Wow, did absolutely NOTHING today other than catching up with frens and having wine at night. Procrastination, our fren, our buddy. He sits by our side, with an arm over the shoulder, reassuring the idle mind that there would still be time. And I believe him.
Damn.

"Christianity is not abt a set of rules that we have to follow, yes, the Bible has guidelines as to how we shd live our lives and God has commandments for us to follow. This is how I perceive all this: If I follow the guidelines and the Lord's commandments, it is because I chose to do to, I want to do so out of love and respect for my God, and not because I have to do it, if not I wun go to Heaven." - Beckz

OMG, smartest thing I've heard for a looong loooong time. Rules are meant to be bent, guidelines are there to be followed. God gave us a choice, time to exercise the freedom people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home