The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Hmm.. shall rant. Shall I rant... yes I shall rant.

Here's my rant.

I hate spoilers. Seriously. I try to keep myself from even knowing the story of shows I think I might enjoy. Especially, if I've heard that the show's plot is good, or there are plot twists. Who wouldn't right? I closed my eyes during matrix revolutions trailer, lotr return of the king trailer, didn't see a single thing about Star Wars Epi 1. The core story within a film is what grips me. And people who spoil them, well, they're bastards for doing so.
So, they've watched the show first. So, they've watched the show before everybody else. And then, without even the slightest semblance of thought or consideration to anybody else, they reveal the bloody ending, or discuss important segments with such interesting termilogy like "Rar, this so and so part pw0nz j00 becoz blah blah..." or "This show sux0r cause so so thing did so so bloody stuff.." I mean. Hello. Slower, yet juz as eager pple here. Pls tape mouth shut til pple have seen it. Pls have, I dunno, a little consideration? I mean, how hard can NOT TELLING PPLE THE BLOODY ENDING be?

Sigh.... it's sickening, when you know something in the movie is gonna happen becoz somebody else tells you. That's juz... wrong. The movie loses meaning. Im serious. Dun do that, God will hate you and throw lightning bolts. They hurt you noe. That done. I've ranted enough... or have I?

Let's talk about frens. Had a conversation with Amanda about the frens we have. I must admit, I have plenty of frens, some I can totally trust, some which I can have a good conversation with, some aquaintances and none that I hate yet. Which is good in a way, I suppose. So I have frens, and I'm happy. I dun claim to be a social butterfly, nor am I an anti-social person... but I find making frens tiring recently though. Too many to keep track? Seems like it. Frens I was once close with aren't as close anymore. Bumped into a (once good) fren and then had a conversation with her. For the life of me, I couldn't think of what to say and left when I could. It's sad when frens drift apart. I dun want that to happen.

And for the last time.
People are not made of glass. They do not scream and shout when you say hi or tap them on the shoulder when they're studying. Most people are nice. Lord knows I enjoy distractions. WTH do people tiptoe around the boundaries of relations? IT JUZ MAKES NO SENSE??? IS IT SO SINFUL TO HURT SOMEBODY???? How can you know anything about pple if you dun talk? How how how? Grrrr.....say hi to me. Talk to me. If I scream, then you know i'm not to be disturbed and I'll apologize later. Be nice. It makes the world so warm.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home