The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Essay allllllllll done. Im so cool.

On another subject, or something similar, proofreading sucks. Seriously. Housemate asked me to proofread his stuff and I almost vomited blood. Now, this is not to say my grammar's perfect or anything like that, but to read stuff like that really hurts. It's tedious and it's tiring. Should give him some English lessons. Helps the both of us. Rule no 1, do not write as if you are talking. With all the you knows. And other horrid grammatical mistakes that I dare not repeat. And he asked me to do his biblio!!!!! I mean... wat the!!! When he asked me to do one final one, I told him to do it himself, by following what I had already did. People need to learn sometime.

Peri peri chips I like ;)

And I hate wolf's rain now. So hate. So hate. Dun ask me why. Good animation, good plot, damn good music.... fucked up ending.
Tsukihime seems interesting.. if a trifle slow.

And.... got Larcenciel's new album Smile!!! And it's quite good. Not that bad after all. I'm serious. I've missed them so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home