The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

So... lots of speculation about the the meaning of life. It is 42, but not for the reasons you all think. Somebody has not been reading the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy huh? According to all-knowing computer, the meaning of life IS 42. Y? Becos it juz is. Y? I ask you... why not?

Saved amanda today by handing in her essay for her. She owes me biiig time now. Muahahhahaa, probably sell her or something. Pet stores shld pay well for a gorgeous chick.

And I did crap on my assignment today. Shall sleep early so that I can do it tmw. I'm screwed man.. seriously worried. And somebody said Kill Bill sucked on irc. To each his own huh.

Kill Bill 2 on thurs. Pple have no time... ARGH. I wanna watchhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home