The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Im bored. So bored. I should be studying... exam's on Moday... meaning, tomorrow. I should be panicking, screaming cause I am very very very unprepared. But I'm not. Partly because it's 25%. Another reason is it's an hour. And it's an essay exam thingy. Dun think I can fail. Hopefully.

Am listening to the Matrix Revolutions OST. It's good I tell you. Good start, a little boring in the middle but has an absolutely great last song. It's juz WOW. W O W Mix of some techno, Eastern, Renaissance feel to it. Good stuff.

Am still bored. Blogging isnt really helping me. Maybe some food...... or a show. Sigh.

Song now: Navras (Matrix Revolution OST)

Quote of the post:

NES: lol
NES: I download something from Napster
NES: And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
NES: I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
NES: "getting my song back f*cker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home