The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Finally, the Matrix... has ended. And I have witnessed it. The verdict? Much better than useless Reloaded. It's cool. The bad? Well... cant say much without giving much away...but yar, the bad IS there. Thank God they didnt cram the plot in the last 10 min lke Reloaded did, u juz sit back and let everything wash over you. Very Star Wars-y in fact. Heh, and dragonballish. And my fav character's definitely Agent Smith. I mean, the way he talks, laughs, and carries himself juz ooze coolness dun u think? Forget Neo and his "I gotta save the world...why me" whining crap, or Trinity's "I love Neo, really I do, I'll kill everybody for you Neo!" psychotic bitching and Morpheus's "I believe in Neo, gimme all ur ships so Neo has a chance. I have no proof or anything, but we shld listen to me and give Neo everything cause I own cool sunglasses and a useless katana. And gimme black gal too. I fight so well."

nopes.. all u need is Smith laughing, Smith multiplying, Smith trying to kill Neo to end stupidity of mankind! How cool is that!

Went into mega bad mood mode today. Frens and I had an hour and a half to kill before meeting the others at the theatre. Trips about 20min. so we played for 45 min b4 I decided it was time to leave. We had plenty of time. However, somebody had not finished his game, so we waited. While waiting, y not somebody else play? And in the midst of that, why not another person while waiting? I got angry. Seriously angry.

I HATE WAITING FOR PEOPLE

Best way to make me mad is to come extremely late. Or refuse to move. I decided to stop waiting for them and walk off on my own. But didn't in the end. Cause I restrained myself from being an ass. But let's juz say my night was spoilt for a while.
I end here. Goodnight and may the luck of a thousand sand-drunked scorpions on camels' backs be with you when ur sixty-eight and caught stripping at a hen party by ur 23 yr old wife. You bastard you.

Song now: Half pain (Bana)

Quote of the post: "Mr Anderson welcome back. We MISSED you." (Agent Smith)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home