The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, November 07, 2003

I have an ulcer in my throat. At least I think I have an ulcer in my throat. Hurts when I swallow. In other words... im in pain!
Spent the day handing in essays (DIE ESSAYS DIE) and studying (DIE EXAMS DIE). Not to mention Legally Blond 2 and some soccer in between. I work hard, yes I do. Am tired. Not that im studying much of course. Oh wait... I juz said I was studying hard... hmmm... so to show the illusion and put a 'spin' on the subject, I have to follow up on the studying bit. According to political communication, using 'spin' is useful in deceiving the audience, only and only if there is a basis of truth in it. Damn. I trapped meself. I dun like donkeys.

Song now: Nemurenai Yoru (Bonnie Pink)

Quote of the post: "Aye! Dentists are allowed to marry pirates. Tis the law!" (Weeble and Bob)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home