The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's 2008 people. Party people. Lovely people.

What did u do on New Year's Eve?

For me... it was pretty darn good. Went off to work in the morning for a few hours before heading to Kenneth's for AIRCON. Why aircon? Becos of 40 degree temperatures.

Dislike summer. I really do not like the sun's rays scorching my skin off. It reeks of ash. Like pokemon.

Anywaes, went swimming at his place... which was really really refreshing. Of course, the guys decided to go to the sauna and that form of lunacy still eludes me today. I dislike heat of that kind..... even if there was a hot bikini girl in that. I couldn't really see her anyways without my glasses.

Evening came, pizzas for dinner (we were too lazy to go out), some rounds of pictionary, and then!

The main event. Our NYE event.

Which is karaoke :D And you know how I love my karaoke. We sang/screamed (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!!!/THIS ORANGE WILL NOT PEEEEEEEEL!!!!!) from 10 to 1am, with a brief 20 second interlude to screech HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! to the various people in the world.

It was rather satisfying. We sang good songs. Jap songs. Good songs.

After the songs, we went through the absurdly packed city in search for food, and ended back at Kenneth's place for some dvds, food, drinks and finally... sleep :D

The next day is another party. But that's another story. There might be pics... if Steph gives me any.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~how long is forever~永远有多远... said...

Hi, seems it's a bit late to say, but any way, Happy New Year!

I accidently came cross your blog and found it very interesting, hehe:)

Mind is also a beautiful place!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home