The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ugh, the hair keeps getting into my eyes. But that's besides the point isn't it? I have my weekend lined up once more. I shall rest on Sunday, yepp, you heard me. I shall rest/slack... or go to Derek's place and leech music. Tis an important thing. Also, more impt dates include March 18th, which is sis's bday (i have really no idea wat to get her except a cactus without spikes), and... I cannot remember. Might not have been important.

My place is gonna be a tad busy, what with an aunt and a cousin running about my living half-naked - the cousin of course... who's 4. And watching superman or nemo cause she wants to... sigh. Still, she's cute... and I can hang her upside down. No no, put down those fones, dun call the RSPCA. They always bring mace with them.

Yes, you are backing away ever so slowly now I can see. Am bringing the comp back to par... and as said before, all that's left is the installers, drivers and music. Though for a reason, my screen's a little fuggy, which ain't a word. Alas, my editing has gone to hell and back. And to hell once again with little chance of returning this time.

Ah sense, you've served me well.

1 Comments:

Blogger cookielovesmilk said...

Oh noes!! You cruel cruel man!!!
5 meter rule in effect now!!! XD

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home