The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Wat to say about the weekend? Well, Sat was entertaining with the onset of work, love and philosophy (will explain in a minute), and a birthday party later in the cold cold night.

So to love and philosophy. Was at work with collegue and 2ic (assistant manager). So 2ic was chatting to a former classmate about philosophy in school. Pop comes a customer whom the 2 women thought were 'cute', he in his leather jacket and such. Dunno wat they saw about him while marvellous me and my pimple-ridden skin was standing right in front of them. ANYWAES...

Guy: "What about philosophy do you hate?"

2IC: "Huh? I don't hate philosophy, just dun like studying it."

Guy: "Oh? How so?"

2IC: "Well.... (talks about preferring the self more than the otherly worlds blah blah)

and I swear... his eyes glazed over for a second. It was that brief moment of blurness when faced with someone who talked too much.

Guy: "Ok...bye"

Suffice to say, we had a fun time bullying her the rest of the day. Maybe he'll come back.

I need cute girls to come chat me up.... i crave attention. Thinking of joining choir again... should i?

Saturday night was colleagues bday party... where I should have been frenlier... but couldn't. Cause it isn't in my nature to be frenly... sigh.... Had awesome chicken though.

Btw, try this band out. They are called Deerhoof and they are interesting! Go download milkman. Awesome song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home