The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Am currently searching for a second job. Another casual one, to boost my monetary predicament. On other news... those Bali bombings really make me sick. To think that lives could be lost in such a terrible, horrific, violent way is.... ugh.... war will never stop huh?

On sat, went to a concert called Eminence, with cool musicians from Sydney playing cool anime music for all to enjoy! Yay them! And the concert was pretty decent, though with too much emphasis on Joe Hisaishi and FFVII. Wish there were Yoko Kanno, Mitsuda, or Sakura Taisen music. Yes, I repeat... Sakura Taisen music absolutely ROCKS.

Wes Craven sucks. I mean, come on... Red Eye wasnt even any scary. It was pitiful. Not the suspense master, or horrorfest I expected from this once powerhouse of gore. Sigh. It was rather funny though...

I want my DS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home