The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Well then, as they say, when it rains when you least expect it... and when it rains, it pours.

I got home after meeting a good fren, buying a present for mom and feeling not too bad about myself. Then, I checked my email.. and my world crashed upon me.

Seems the company im working for is cutting all casuals' hours. Meaning I get no hours. None. Watsoever. Aint that grand. It's sort of their way of a siege... forcing all players to enter a form of waiting game. There was a part time position out, which I took, but that's pathetic hours.

So yeah, am now searching for another job... among the other writing projects I have queued up. Which Im not getting paid for. And there I thought I could actually afford a new computer.

When I say life sucks... it generally does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home