The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Monday, August 09, 2004

This is supposed to be therapeutic. Blogging. The laying of one's life, one's worries, desires, troubles, joy, jubilation and MUNDANE ordinariness... all in one neat package, on an electronic space, a whiteboard, for all the world to see.

So see this.



This is what I see everyday of my life. This is what I am. This is, I'm afraid, what I'll become.

So rather than boring the few pple who read this, as I have many many many times, which I apologize for, like I'm apologizing now for the mindless ramblings of a semi-dangerous, yet even more so dulled mind, where was I? Oh yes, I shall show you why my watch is worth making love to. Perhaps with your tongue or other appendages, whichever you prefer. Sure beats looking for REAL companionship.





No... I'm not feeling any better. What can I say? I'm normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home