The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Been a while since I've blogged. Sorry pple. So wat's been up?

3 peking ducks yesterday night. Yes, I had 3 peking ducks... and they were so good. Some restaurant called Old Kingdom, I swear, the next guy with a bday gets it. I want Peking Duck.

Being seeing Ams more often which is a good thing :) Glad to see her so cheery and happy and yes, you should really buy that bag. It's beautiful lor. And I wun say anything about certain aspects of you that stick out yar?

Signed up for Video Dogs today. Might as well, they stock good stuff anywaes. Which leads me to a small review of Runaway Jury.

It is good. So damn good. An exciting, original storyline with a pretty surprising twist at the end. Good stuff man.

That's my review. Heh. Anywaes, feel like writing again. Maybe finish up Villain or something. Maybe.

Links Links!!!
Gaiman Rat
Sinfest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home