The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Work is piling. I have 6 readings to do by next week, for this 1 subject! Good news is that the tutor is somebody I can actually learn from, so Im happy of that. And he doesnt do those group work crap too. So I cna rest easy. Im not much of a talker anywaes.
Ever felt as if after meeting a person, you want to meet them more and more? Take Ams for example, havent seen her for a month+ and when I do meet up with her, it's like a breath of fresh air and Im superbly happy by her presence. And I wanna see her more often! It's like a drug. Same for Candz, or Angie, or a lot of my frens! Some guys too, but that's TOO weird ;)
Realised Im not interesting at all. Which is pretty sad. At introductions, and when I have to give my own intro, with something interesting about me, I dunno what to say. Sure.. I usually scrape through with a lie or 2, or something stupid.. but I AM NOT INTERESTING. How do I introduce myself then?

"Hi, my name is Eepin, 3rd year Arts student and I tell really bad jokes."

WA-TER indeed. Bruce Lee must be turning in his grave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home