The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Amazing what a night of sleeping can do to a person. I'm actually refreshed! Woke up at 9 today and vaccuumed the floor. Yes, the floor, that grey dirt-ridden rag I call a floor. I cleaned it. A little. Then went to lunch at a place which supposedly serves good carbonara. After an hour plus plus wait, I had the carbonara, which was good, but not special.

Went shopping, bought jeans from FUCK... erm... FCUK. 79 bucks for nice jeans, not bad i dare say. Wanted to buy a sweater too, but it was 99... have to think about it. Don't think I will buy my watch so soon anymore. After counting, money ain't really enough. But the sweater is cool. Maybe I'll relent and get it. If there's my size of course.

Had a nap and now... I have all this pent up energy. I dunno wat to do. Am so.... urgh. People dun wanna go out with me somemore. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home