The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, January 09, 2004

I had a dilemma today. Was quite bad, made me think for quite a long while.

I didn't know where to go to cut my hair. You see, I like stability, dun really like change much. I recognize its neccessity, but I can't be
1) bothered
2) I dun like change.

So I had a dilemma. If I were to become just that little bit more trendy, I had to deviate from things I liked because of its constancy, and well... change. Change is good they say. But u noe wat? It's scary. There I was, trying to figure out whether having a normal cut at a barbers or having one at QB or any other salon, would be better. Barber = normal cut at cheap prices. Salon = different cuts at not so cheap prices. The word different gives me the shivers already. Routine, I like. Different hair, may or may not like. That's it. The may not part. What ifs. U noe the drill.

So what did I do? Cut my hair at the salon, with a similar style as usual.

Got a bottle of good shampoo though. Guy said my hair was oily. Well, he's the expert.

Song now: Suikoden main theme

Quote of the post: "I'm a singer of great expectations"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home