The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Monday, December 29, 2003

So I'm back.

So I had a grand christmas, spending time with relatives, having a chalet, mahjonging, taking pictures, playing with my nephews and nieces (They're all so sweet, fun and angelic.... til they learn to talk)
Eating... EATING, running out of shirts... and underpants, looking for a stolen car, shopping, bribing police officers... among other things.

So I brought home a dartboard, many books, comics and other christmas presents (including a pirated watch and a snazzy wallet... did I mention DARTBOARD).

So I currently have an eye infection.
READ: EYE INFECTION

So the eye-lid is infected and my eye looks as if someone doesn't like me. IM UGLY!!!!erm.... LIER!!!!! Sigh. It's itchy too.

So I wanna write again. Reading books, comics, LOTR, makes me wanna write again. Let's go write stuff!! Why not?

So have a merry christmas. I want presents.

God it itches.

Song now: Kimi Ga Iru (Galla)

Quote of the post: "Hui jia... ma shang hui jie" (Go home, go home right now - Sun Zi)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home