The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I lost my phone today. Then found it again!

I had just alighted the bus and walked several steps on good ole pavement when I patted my pockets (a habit I have), and realised my right pocket wasn't as heavy as usual.
Simple search revealed the obvious. My phone was gone. It was on the bus! Which was conveniently pulling away from the bus stop.

Great.

So I used my fren's hp to call it, hoping somebody would answer, be nice, and honest, and return the damn contraption. Somebody picked up on the 5th time I rang. Lucky. It was a lady. Luckier. Females have a less likely chance of screwing me over and running away with the phone.

So after much chasing around (She kept moving around for some reason), my fren and I huffed and puffed to the meeting area. I thanked her profusely (forgetting to ask for her name... Im such an uncaring bastard), then left without a bow, reward, or a hug.

This is Singapore remember?

Got my phone back!

Song now: Mizukagami (Cocco)

Quote of the post: "If you're happy and you know it and you really wanna show it, if you're happy and you know it clap ur hair." Gatsby (Hair gel) commercial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home