The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, January 02, 2004

This is now 2004. Happy New Year pple.

I suppose this is the time where I sit down next to the fireplace, and tell you pple wat I did for 2003, wat I shouldn't have done, resolutions for 2004, all warm and fuzzy.

Well, FUCK THAT.

Oooo.. eeps using foul language, eeps being mean spirited, eeps being a bastard on his very own blog.

well, fuck that too.

It's been a fun New Years Eve. At fren's place with buddies of mine, thrashing the PS2. The usual. Sleepin at 7, waking up at 10. The usual. Was fun.

Now that's fucked.

Took a taxi home cause I was in a hurry to meet with parents to go out or something.
Handphone was in bermuda pocket.
It wasnt when I left.

It got fucking dropped in the front seat of the bloody taxi. FUUUUUCK
Worse, when I called it, it was fucking off. I mean,
A BLOODY CAB DRIVER STOLE MY FUCKING PHONE!

ON NEW YEARS DAY!!!!! FUCKKKK!!!!!

I am quite pissed. Was very pissed. Now quite cause bohemian rhapsody is playing and I juz watched Indiana Jones.
ARGH. It aint the phone that irks me, it's the bloody numbers I lost. Sigh. SIGH

and fuck too for good measure.

I still love you pple though. Happy New Year.

Song now: Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen) It's been like that for 2 hours now

Quote of the post: happy fuckin new year good fuckin pple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home