The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a very painful show. Nothing like getting limbs chopped off to end a perfectly good day.
Y a good day? Cause my fren's recital was today, and it was good. I gave my all and the music gave back. That's all I can say. Also, I need a professional masseur... any takers? My back's dying as I type this. Not good :(

Received 2 birthday cards today. Was very very refreshing and nice. Bday cards... 3 weeks late. But sweet nevertheless :) Definitely brought a smile to my face ^^
Huggles to Dense and Beckz!! Really love them!!!

Btw, Scrapped Princess ending is happy... too happy. Sigh, had such high hopes too :(

Song now: Silent Love (Joe Hisaishi)

Quote of the post: "Cause I know how much ego u've got" (Bday card from Becky)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home