The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Hmmm... news travels fast u see. Now everybody's speculating. Everybody's wondering. Who is my mysterious new er... interest? It's juz an interest... nuttin more pple. Im not suited. I doubt it. Anywaes... for more info, juz ask me then, and I'll answer I guess. With winks and sordid smiles.

Been playing an addictive game tonite. For 2 hours... which didn't feel like hours. Try Gunbound. It's an online game like worms and it's rather fun! Seriously!! Nothing like blowing the hell out of cute little tanks to set u in the mood for more death and destruction. Yessirree.

Song now: Chrono Cross Dubbing the body (Pancake Chef)

Quote of the post: "Welcome to Gunbound."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home