The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Damn net died on me so didn't post this up

Had an uneventful day except for a rehearsal in the afternoon and "The Gift" at night at Dereks place. Rehearsal was great, the pieces are quite solid now and the string ensemble is really fab!!! Vale outdid himself this time. The music is beautiful. Very. And the players he got were fantastic. Simply great! They caught the flow and essence of the song so well... it's amazing.

Other than that, dun feel philosophical today, nor feeling depressed that I have to tell pple things. Nah... nuttin.
Oh wait... there is one thing. Candz once said that I do not like to talk about myself. Which is rather strange for a loudmouth noisy bugger like me... So am I really so anti social? An antisocial socialite :) How much do pple noe about me?

Song now: Reunion (Yoko Kanno)

Quote of the post: "Look at the blue diamond!!! LOOK AT THE DIAMOND!!!" The Gift

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home