The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Hmmm.... I dun noe what it means to like somebody. Even if I do, I can't commit! Serious. Was thinking about it in the bath juz now. Had a busy day today. Met a fren, a new interest, let's juz say. Went shopping, to Vincent's place for rehearsals and met other frens later.
So I was with this gal. And I kinda liked her. I dunno. Even if I did, I dare not commit. Heh, perhaps I'm afraid. I am afraid. Damn.

Btw, Quentin Taratino really, really, kicks ass. Pulp Fiction. Watch.

Song now: Morning Star (Vale Wong)

Quote of the post:

Morning Star

Shadow light, shadow voices I don't hear
Never feeling home cos I don't belong
Drowning in you
I smile, dance
Far mesmerism in your eyes
Time tells the fortunes of the mind

Yon fine weather,
turned the pages
Of mine future
Rhapsody
Revelry
Fly
High
Show the world just who you are
Morning Star
Higher

Who you are
Colours darkness of my void,
like magic flowing
Near and far

-Vale Wong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home