The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, November 16, 2003

A fren left for home today. Lucky bugger. Seriously though, what's the point of going back so early unless ur coming back early? Oh wait. Hmmm... maybe he is.

Annnnywaes, bloody hot today. I mean, I'm melting. And it's quite bad. Not the melting part doofuses, the heat. Heard it was close to 39 degrees today. Worse than singapore. HOT! Hotter than me!

Was listening to Monty Python and the Holy Grail music cd today. It's soooo funny man! I mean, it's a cd! But it's hilarious! Can't study with it on though. So I didn't. Brilliant plan huh? Im so dead for exams. At least I can't fail. Right?

Happy Bday Vic boy. My housemate's bday now. He's 19. God I feel old. And hungry. Pie time?

Song now: Letting the cables sleep, The N.O.W. mix (Bush) thnx Nabz ;)

Quote of the post: "I fart in your general direction!" (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

btw, name's eepin. NOT eeping. Death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home