The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Hello. I know, it's been a while. A long while. But I am listening to Keith Jarrett and his ivory keys, there's a bottle of James Squire on my table, and the night is warm. So I think I shall say hi.

No philosophy today. Or even a mumble of melancholy. Not even the idle ramblings of the past. No. Just a simple hello. It might be a sign of things to come. Maybe not. My ramblings could return, causing distress to the sane.

Or not. The re-emergence of ramblings I mean.

We'll see.

Hello good people. I might be back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terra said...

You're almost as bad as me when it comes to updating!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Di said...

Send me a Keith Jarrett track!

1:29 PM  
Blogger ^.^Myoho Monkey^.^ said...

Come back!!!!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home