The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, June 01, 2007

Ugh... lemme just say that work and assignments? They don't go hand in hand. Work 8 hour shifts and then come home to this monster of an assignment can cause severe sleep deprivation and stress.

That said, I have a twitch. My left eye twitches. At first I thought it was a simple jumping thing that happens when pple think about you (you know that lil rule). Then this small twitch is there the next day. And the next. It has almost been a week and its still there. Comes and goes. Very irritating stuff. I think it's stress.

I hate this assignment. I dunno what to do. Counting on a fren's piece now. I do what little I can before stealing from fren and doing the age-old tradition of copying. I just need to know the format, which the teacher has not kindly posted on the net. Sigh.

Time my frens, is running out.

Been watching Shuffle as well, and man, is that show dramatic. Sat through bad first 12 epis and tis only after that that the show picks up steam. Now we have fucked up lil girls wandering hallways pushing pple around. Ahhh... anime. They give me life.

Click KANCHO! You know you want to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lib said...

dont worry, i had a twitch that lasted 2 wks and i went to the doc in hysteria.. its prob the concoction of stress and sleep deprivation! *hugs* - entabeni

11:49 PM  
Blogger PEP said...

hey u... getting older as the clock ticks down eh :D

*hugs*

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home