The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Monday, May 28, 2007

Avast ye scallywags! Hoist the colours I say! We be plundering the seas this day!

Yes, I have watched Pirates 3. And yes, I am trying to be one. And no, it's not really THAT great. That said, it aint that bad either. I mean, sure, the first 1.5 hours flew right past me. I had no idea what was going on. Pirates 3 was being complex. Double-dealing, philosophical meanderings and mystical arts. My mind was fried. But becos it was fried, I just sat back and enjoyed what I could. Ships firing cannons. Swordfights. Keira Knightly. Explosions. Thumping Hans Zimmer music. Keira Knightly. Explosions.

Kudos to the cast. They carried the show. Not the maelstrom :D

Also got meself some new music. M-Flo's Cosmic Colour which isn't really that great. Too american for the M-Flo sound. Also The Delgados which are depressingly awesome! If I ever want to hang myself with a grin on my face, they would be the band to do it.

Not much to say. Ran out of ideas and I just wanted to make this quick.

So a couple of pics from drink night weeks ago...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

note the derek doll on the right. If that aint scary, i dunno what is. Damn Derek Doll.

and

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know. They are scared of my gorgeousness.

DRINK UP ME HEARTIES YO HO!

4 Comments:

Blogger cookielovesmilk said...

I was going to say something mean. But I think I shall refrain

3:08 PM  
Blogger PEP said...

waaaat

8:26 PM  
Blogger cookielovesmilk said...

hahaha nm nm...


How hilarious was Chow Yun Fat's bed front moon bright bright? XD

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeepss!!!

Those girls and you look freakishly similar!!!!!!!!!

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home