The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, April 13, 2007

Am quite screwed for this assignment. I mean, ok, the presentation part should be ok, I think I have that under control. But there's this business report I have to write... and truth be told, I have little to NO idea on how to begin writing it. I have 10 days *cue 24 cutscenes*

I got my cds =)

BaseballBear's C and Acidman's Green Chord. Am listen to Acidman for now. And did I say they are awesome? Well they are. And this one shows off their skills once more. Though, this one is very different from the other albums. So much less rock and more of their chords and soundscapes. Still very entertaining stuff, and the ending song is to die for. Most of them are. Listening to track 11 now, which i cannot pronounce, and its sooooo goooood. You will have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home