The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Take a deep breath now.
Concentrate.
Open the mouth. Let the air flow.
In one breath now.

DAMN YOU EYESHIELD 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh, it has single-handedly destroyed my concentration and ability to do any work watsoever. It is a horrid... torrid love affair I have with this manga series.

It's really good. So damn good.

Sigh.

On other news, met up with a small, but very pretty, very inspiration, and at times funny ;), gal who won me over with giggles and bleary eyes. It was a good meeting, remenicing and chatting with somebody who knew me before PEP, before Eeps. You had to be there.

Last sch day of the sem was yesterdae, and I trudged thrugh it properly before meeting neth for food. Then we nipped off to play the new Drummania. Which truth be told, I didnt like. Even if they had the Densha Otoko song there.

Yes, I know, the blog aint fun. Dun blame me. Blame Eyeshield 21.

Altogether now.

DAMN YOU EYESHIELD 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home