The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, September 16, 2005

Alright, applied for a full time job in the city. We shall see if I will get it! On other notes, am thinking of starting my novel soon... though the scope of it sorta scares me. Most of the info's in my head and have yet to write it down in notes... which scares me as well. Everything scares me now. It's that sad.

Dad's gone to Singapore, Sis is in Shanghai, only mom and me now. Meaning I get to use the tv more... means more Sakura Taisen goodness! Oh me oh my!

Finally, some English words I thought you should noe. Got this off a book (where else?) which talked about lost English words.

Rigmutton - slut (As in: 'Man, that Britney bitch is such a rigmutton!')
Adam's Ale - water (As in: 'Man, I'm so thirsty I could down a barrel of Adam's Ale right now.')
Aflunters - state of disorder (As in: 'My fucked up life is in an aflunters at the moment.')
Azzardly - poor (As in: 'I'm such an azzardly boy it's not funny.')

more words when I write them down :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home