The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It's raining. It has been raining the whole day... from morning to now to maybe morning tomorrow. If that isnt the most romantic, chilling out kinda weather... I dunno what it. Problem is I had to work. Thank God for a break tmw. I can actually sleep in now.

Dunno why I like rain so much. Of course, I curse and swear and laugh at God's joke for always making it rain when I just leave the house... His sense of humour really is a little lacking... or morbidly funny to the wrong people who laugh for the tragically wrong reasons.

But I digress... no... no 6000 word essay like Shan's.

I like rain. There we go.. topic sentence. Makes me think, refreshes me, the sound of rain pattering on my window pane is very... relaxing. I can do anything in the rain, in the room when its raining... anything. I can settle down and keep my thoughts to myself. The idea of a perfect way to spend the day involves chips, jazz, a good book and rain.
It really is that simple!

Wat to do, I'm easily pleased ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home